We have the ambition to greener the world to help our customers reduce their energy and CO2 consumption providing LED solutions. If you like to work towards objectives to achieve your full potential, enjoy being involved in the commercial results of an organization, join our team!
What will you do?
The customer service is responsible for the contribution to sales results of an agreed region/country and sells all products with the aim of achieving the sales target for the region. It is important that the existing customers are well looked after,resulting in maximum revenue growth (or minimum turnover retention). To achieve the maximum results, the customer service will take as many inbound calls as possible and he or she will advise the customer with the right solution for the application or help with any other questions in order to satisfy the customer. The customer service will also make and follow-up on quotations with the aim to convert quotations into orders.
What else will you do?
- Handle as much as possible inbound calls and tickets (E-mails);
- Make quotations and follow-up with the aim to convert to orders;
- Convert inbound calls to orders;
- Use tools and product/sales skills, provided by the company, to contribute to the sales revenue in the region;
- Process all information in the provided systems (Magento, Teamleader, SAP).
The customer service is assessed on the tasks mentioned above with the aim of achieving the targets for the region where he/she will be responsible for. This involves looking at the performance of the tasks, the associated code of conduct and the achieved figures.
The customer service reports to the teamleader.