We're looking for a Data Scientist who is capable of analysing data and translating it into concrete solutions that will help to drive our (commercial) business forward. Would you like to be our new colleague?
As our data scientist, you'll be a pioneer in our organisation. You will collect and analyse raw (big)data in order to discover new opportunities in our market. You also need to be able to think outside the box in order to set up a state-of-the-art analytical landscape within our organisation.
- Collect, assess and prepare relevant sets of data
- Design, develop, test, carry out and safeguard static predictions and prediction models in order to generate more sales and lower costs
- Apply statistical models and mathematical techniques to (big)data
- Answer follow-up questions about the operation and validation of results
- Improve cross-selling and upselling through new algorithms
- Advise management and follow developments in the area of data science
What we bring to the table:
- A good salary based on your knowledge and experience
- A full-time position
- Discounts on gadgets, computers/tablets, telephone subscriptions, fitness subscriptions and bicycle plan
- Internal product and sales training
- Pension plan
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Inspiring knowledge sessions
- A newly refurbished office with comfortable couches, Playstations and a staff canteen where you can purchase a freshly prepared lunch made by our in-house chef!
- The chance to grow with an informal, international organisation that's firmly focused on the future and where cooperation, initiative and ownership are highly appreciated
Do you have any questions about this vacancy?
WhatsApp us on: +31 6 15 21 83 23
If this sounds like the challenge you're looking for, we'd love to talk to you. To apply, click on 'Apply for this job', fill in your details and send us your CV and cover letter.