International Account manager B2B
Helmond, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands€2,500 - €4,000 per monthSales
We are looking for an Account Manager B2B
Every day, you are busy building your network and understanding your customers better, so that you can offer the right services and products. Regular contact with your most important customers provides you with new opportunities, which you capitalize on perfectly with your commercial attitude and technical affinity. You surprise new customers with a good pitch about our company and existing customers with appropriate services. You do business as if it were your own organization!
Not just making an offer, but making the right offer ensures a good conversion and makes your region grow. Of course, followed by perfect order processing and support, and aftercare.
If you start working as an Account Manager, you will be joining a dynamic team. Lampdirect, as part of World Wide Lighting, is a supplier of lighting and sells to both end-users and installers. With your knowledge of your customer group, you will know when to deploy the right installer to help an end user with a project, further strengthening your relationship.
Our aim is to combine our competitive prices with a lot of product knowledge, passion and helpfulness. As a team, you complement each other and serve the market in the best possible way. You have the ambition to develop yourself in your position, but also find it a challenge to help the organization move forward.
You are part of a large team, within which you are the key to your clients. Entrepreneurship, pro-activity, ownership are core qualities. Together with your colleague, you are responsible for all international B2B sales.
Let’s Ledify Europe
As B2B Account Manager you will work at World Wide Lighting. World Wide Lighting is the E-Commerce Lighting specialist with a fast, no-nonsense mentality to make our customers successful; to get lighting business done reliably, save energy and reduce costs while still creating the perfect lighting solutions.
We now work with more than 200 enthusiastic colleagues to take customer satisfaction to the next level with a personal approach.
Do you also want to make an impact and have an influence on the strong growth within the organization? Don't wait any longer and join us!
- You know what's going on in the market, what competitors are doing and how regulations are changing. You know how to respond to this unerringly, thereby improving our product and service packages;
- You maintain contacts with and are the first point of contact for customers;
- Acquisition on the basis of warm and cold leads. You do this both online and offline;
- For large customers, you will make an account plan to realize growth in the cooperation with the customer;
- You interact a lot with your Customer Support colleagues who can support you with orders, quotations, light calculations and maintain an overview of the entire project;
- You know how to plan your work well so that you also have enough time for customer follow-up and administration.
- A completed HBO education in a commercial or technical field;
- Work experience in a commercial position, experience as e.g. an installer or an advisory role within the construction industry is a big plus;
- Good knowledge of the English language, knowledge of a second language is a big plus;
- You have an open and enthusiastic attitude;
- You have good listening skills to assess the customer's needs, evaluate the relationship and determine the right steps;
- You are empathic and therefore know how to build a good relationship with the customer;
- With your analytical skills, you know how to make the data work for you;
- You will work partly in the Helmond office and partly from home.
What can you expect from us?
We offer you a varied and responsible position. We also offer you:
- Salary between EUR 2500 - 4000 gross a month, depending on experience;
- A bonus;
- A laptop;
- Training budget and access to 1000+ trainings at GoodHabitz;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibility to buy products with a tax discount;
- Drinks with colleagues, company parties and other trips.
All of this at a very ambitious organization, an organization that offers you the opportunity to develop and get the most out of your own potential. To achieve this, we challenge our people to take initiative, ownership and responsibility are among our core values. We are determined to walk the extra mile and put our customers first. We believe we can achieve the best result by looking beyond the boundaries of our teams and work together strongly: win-win cross team. Only then we achieve the desired result.
"It's never too late to light up your career"
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, or would you like to have more information about this position? Share your talents with us via the ‘apply’ button below. For information ask Christel van Hoppe via +31-614320007.