Kundservice (Nordic markets)
Zweden, Graafschap Gotland, GothenburgKlantenservice
We are looking for a Customer Service Employee (Nordic Markets)
As a Customer Service employee you have the very first contact with our customer. You are the voice of the organization!
With your enthusiasm, customer focus and strong communication skills you ensure a smile on the face of every customer. You deal with customer questions about various matters such as delivery times, products, prices and changes in orders. You deal with these questions in Danish, Finnish or Norwegian.
Let’s Ledify Europe
World Wide Lighting is a leading and rapidly growing European specialist in lighting products. Our product range goes from conventional bulbs, to future ready, Led Lighting solutions and complete fixtures. Our extensive range and high quality products support each and every business to find their ideal lighting solution. We make European companies and houses greener. Switching to LED lighting is the fastest way to achieve this goal. That's what we love to do and where we stand for as an organisation.
Do you also want to make an impact and have an influence on the strong growth within this company? Don't wait any longer and join us!
- Advising customers on the best lighting products;
- Processing customer inquiries by chat, email and telephone;
- General administrative work for returns;
- Gathering information about customer needs and responding to them, reporting any bottlenecks to the supervisor or manager.
- MBO work and thinking level;
- Good communication and listening skills;
- Command of the Danish, Norwegian or Finnish language in word and writing, command of another language is a plus;
- Available from September
- You want to work fulltime or parttime, between 28 and 38 hours a week.
What to expect from us?
We offer you a versatile and attractive position within a very ambitious organisation that has translated into an impressive growth of our company. We are an E-commerce lighting company and we are active worldwide in 15 countries with 24 webshops. Over 200 enthusiastic colleagues are working continuously on pushing the bar of customer satisfaction to the next level. To achieve this we challenge our people to take initiative, bear a sense of responsibility and motivate them to walk the extra mile.
"It's never too late to light up your career"
In case you think you are the right candidate to become our new colleague, or would you like to have more information about this position? Share your talents with us via the ‘apply’ button below. For information ask Christel van Hoppe via +316-14320007.