Office Manager Norway
Zweden, Graafschap Västra Götaland, GothenburgSales
We are searching for an Office Manager to further develop our Norwegian market
Our Nordic markets are growing, and we are now looking for a Norwegian speaking candidate that can help us develop our Norwegian lighting business. One day you will be working on a trendy marketing campaign, another you will be reaching out to new potential customers or partners. A day at WWL growing the Norwegian market will not look the same!
The coordinator is responsible for customer contacts via our communication channels, as well for converting incoming requests to sales results. You will focus your work towards the professionals within the lighting industry and take initiative how to expand our customer group. Beside customer satisfaction and sales growth, you will be involved in running projects that will increase the growth of the Norwegian markets; for example marketing campaigns, content creation and research.
You report to the Nordic country manager, which is located at our head office in the Netherlands.
We want to Ledify Europe
World Wide Lighting (WWL) is a leading and rapidly growing European specialist in lighting products. Our product range goes from conventional bulbs, to future ready, LED Lighting solutions and complete fixtures. Our extensive range and high quality products support each and every business to find their ideal lighting solution.
Every day we work to make Europe a greener place. By changing to LED lighting is a great way to reach that goal. This is what we love to do and what we stand up for as an organisation. Do you want to contribute to the strong growth within our company? Then don’t wait any longer to get in touch with us.
- Trustworthy: Handle the Norwegian market with a focus on growth;
- Coordinating: Handle all in- and outgoing customer contacts with the outmost care;
- Communicative: You like talking to people, and are good in doing so;
- Flexible: The market and tasks are changing in line with growth and size;
- Developing: Explore new sales possibilities and activities.
We are searching for a motivated and ambitious person that wants to get the most out of their own ability. Someone that likes to get in contact with people, build relationships and has ideas and initiatives to grow the market. You will join a small Nordic team at our newly opened office in the centre of Gothenburg. You recognise yourself in the below points:
- Min. 2 years of experience in similar activities;
- Communicative and knows how to sell a product;
- Someone that is not scared to do a little bit of everything, that can do what it takes for that day;
- Native speaking Norwegian (other Scandinavian languages are a plus);
- Experience of building customer relations;
- Experience in Google Ads, content, SEA, SEO is a plus;
- Passion for lighting;
- A great team worker, that knows what it takes to support a team forward.
What can we offer you?
We are an ambitious organisation which has translated into an impressive growth of our company. We are an E-commerce lighting company and we are active worldwide in 15 countries with 24 webshops. Over 200 enthusiastic colleagues are working continuously on pushing the bar of customer satisfaction to the next level.
- Hybrid work: possibility to work from home and in our office in central Gothenburg;
- 25 holidays;
- Light- and sales training via our Lighting academy;
- Possibility to continue develop within a growing international organisation;
- Work alongside a close and small Nordic team, which gives you a great team spirit.
"It's never too late to light up your career"
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, or have more questions: don’t hesitate to apply via this job opening!